| Having fun while I'm running |
Did a easy brick workout tonight. 10 km on the bike and 3 km base pace run. I want to get used to transitioning between cycling and running. I enjoy these kind of workouts as it gives me a real sense of accomplishment. Not much drama today other than the fact that my pace at 71% seems to be faster than last night's run.
My splits for the laps are as follows:
Lap 1. 4.03
Lap 2. 3.59
Lap 3. 4.00
Lap 4. 4.00
Lap 5. 4.07
Lap 6. 4.00
Lap 7. 3.54
Lap 2. 3.59
Lap 3. 4.00
Lap 4. 4.00
Lap 5. 4.07
Lap 6. 4.00
Lap 7. 3.54
Giving an average of 4 mins per lap which is a huge improvement over last night’s average of 4 mins 17. It’d be interesting to see if that same pace can be maintained for another 7 laps.
It’s a great feeling when you track your progress and see improvements….
0 comments:
Post a Comment