If I can do it So can You

If I can do it So can You
Thanks for dropping by. This blog describes my journey in transforming myself from a 120kg obese and overweight person suffering from a sedentary lifestyle to a fighting fit (hopefully) triathlete. This journey is a tough one and there has been many setbacks as well as the occasional win. I'm writing to inspire others to do the same. IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fueling up for an ironman

Thumbs up..  
I found an interesting article at the Ironman.com through twitter (thanks Ironman Triathlon) regarding getting yourself fueled for an ironman. After my failed run yesterday, nutrition and diet and carbs and protein is now high on my list of need to master.

This adds to a list thats getting longer which now includes:

- open water freestyle swimming technique
- proper cycling technique
- pose method running
- transitions

If you're interested, the article can be found here.

Me. I'm still digesting it (if you pardon my pun).....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...