The race is the 2011 Federal Territory Day run and I am registered for the junior veteran group running 7km which will flag off from Merdeka Square at 7:30 AM. I feel quite nervous and am not sure what to expect. I feel like I'm a whole new adventure and can't wait for it.
I don't know what the route will be so I suppose I'll just follow everybody else and see where that will take me. Need to figure out how I'm going to take pictures along the way as well.
There's still plenty of time to register. You can download the form here and register at Stadium Titiwangsa.
About Reza Ali
Reza Ali Reactivated tells of the journey of Reza Ali as he embarks on transforming himself from a 120kg (35kg overweight) 46 inch waist unhealthy and unfit person to someone who can compete in a triathlon. Don't be afraid to dream. Take action. Correct your mistakes. Learn from failures. Bit by bit, you will get closer to your dream.
If I Can Do It, So Can You.....
Come and support Reza by joining the Reza Ali Reactivated Fan Page on Facebook


0 comments:
Post a Comment