![]() |
| Need air.. |
Today, my swimming coach, introduced me to the painful world of kicking, specifically kicking while I'm about to glide in the water. I'm a bit clumsy doing it and I'm not able to sustain it for any longer than 25m in the pool. Still, I do know that I am swimming slightly faster because I am kicking.
The second thing I have to work on is my recovery. I've been leading with my palm instead of my elbows. I think the picture illustrates my wrong technique quite well.
So what should the actual recovery be? I obviously don't have a pic of me doing it correctly. But I found one of Michael Phelps with a perfect stroke here.
Enough said right?
If this is perfect form, then I've got a long way to go.
But I don't think it's the end of the world yet. Give me a few more weeks and let's see what happens.
About Reza Ali
Reza Ali Reactivated tells of the journey of Reza Ali as he embarks on transforming himself from a 120kg (35kg overweight) 46 inch waist unhealthy and unfit person to someone who can compete in a triathlon. Don't be afraid to dream. Take action. Correct your mistakes. Learn from failures. Bit by bit, you will get closer to your dream.
If I Can Do It, So Can You.....
Come and support Reza by joining the Reza Ali Reactivated Fan Page on Facebook




0 comments:
Post a Comment