I'm very excited about this race as it gives me a chance to run another 7km distance so I get to make an attempt to better my 7km time which currently stands at 63 minutes. My target is between 55-60 minutes which can earn me a silver medal based on my personal medal tally system.
Given that it's 2 months away I think I stand a good chance to go after the 55-60 mins. By that time I hopefully will be 10kg lighter which means I can go faster at the same effort.
See the route map for the Larian Hari Keputeraan Sultan Azlan Shah 2011 here.
Let's see what happens.
About Reza Ali
Reza Ali Reactivated tells of the journey of Reza Ali as he embarks on transforming himself from a 120kg (35kg overweight) 46 inch waist unhealthy and unfit person to someone who can compete in a triathlon. Don't be afraid to dream. Take action. Correct your mistakes. Learn from failures. Bit by bit, you will get closer to your dream.
If I Can Do It, So Can You.....
Come and support Reza by joining the Reza Ali Reactivated Fan Page on Facebook


0 comments:
Post a Comment