| Are my goggles too big? |
The picture and video quality isn't something to shout about but for the price I paid (RM999 or about USD300), it is really good value for money. As soon as I took my first pics I knew I made the right choice and that I'll have a lot of fun using it. Being waterproof and shock proof makes it very Reza proof. I have to say, it looks and feels very very TOUGH so well done Olympus. My littlest complain? I wished they make buttons bigger and more colourful.
Here's a pic of me taken with the camera:
![]() |
| Me showing off my top personalised with Reza Ali Reactivated |
About Reza Ali
Reza Ali ReActivated tells of the journey of Reza Ali as he embarks on transforming himself from a 120kg (35kg overweight) 46 inch waist unhealthy and unfit person to someone who can compete in a triathlon. Don't be afraid to dream. Take action. Correct your mistakes. Learn from failures. Bit by bit, you will get closer to your dream.
If I Can Do It, So Can You.....



0 comments:
Post a Comment