![]() |
| My current swim stroke. Still leading with my palm |
It's funny how things turned out. I used to think that I will have more issues with my running that my swimming. My running is improving by leaps and bounds while my swimming is crawling along. Swimming is only 10% of a triathlon event so I shouldn't worry too much. The least I need to do is be able to do the swim distance otherwise it really doesn't matter how brilliant I get at cycling or swimming.
Today was swim drill day and I focussed on leading with my elbow instead of my palms. I think I'm improving my stroke but I can't be sure until I get to my third swimming lesson. The only positive thing I can say is that at least I'm becoming more comfortable in the water and tend to panic less in the water. One thing for certain is that I need to relax more so that I can do smoother strokes.
I have to admit doubts are beginning to creep in to my thoughts. I need to pay more attention to getting my swimming right.

0 comments:
Post a Comment